Little Free Library
Composite Two Story Maroon
Special Offer! Save 10% with code POLY10 through June 19.
Plus, get a mix of books with minimum retail value of $100 included with your Library purchase! (While supplies last).
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping as one would find with wood
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Greater impact resistance than wood
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- Weighs 27 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 16" wide x 21" tall x 14" deep (the roof overhangs additional 1.5" on each side)
- Interior dimensions: Bottom space approximately 14" wide x 10" tall x 12" deep; top space approximately 14" wide x 8.25" tall in front, 6.5" tall in back, 9.5" deep
- Arrives pre-built and ready to install
- View our Returns Policy.
- Included with your purchase: Registration and an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($39 value); "Little Free Library Original" medallion; steward's packet with details to help you set up and maintain your Library