Welcome! When your Library is registered and has a charter sign, it is an official Little Free Library. With registration, you join a worldwide network of Little Free Library stewards and gain our support to ensure your success.
Did you know? Registering means purchasing a charter sign and putting it on your Library. Your charter sign will be engraved with a unique charter number. Your charter number is the unique code that identifies your Library as an official Little Free Library. (Your charter number also gets you, as the steward, access to registration benefits!)
If you bought a Little Free Library book exchange from our catalog, your charter sign was included with your purchase. Your next step is to add your book exchange to the world map.
If you built your own book exchange, your next step is to register it through the purchase of one of the charter signs offered below. We’re excited for you to join the Little Free Library family!
Your registration brings numerous benefits, including:
- An official charter sign engraved with your Library's unique charter number.
- The option to add your Library to the world map. People will use the map to find and visit your Library.
- Access to a private Facebook group for registered stewards. Swap stories and connect with other stewards!
- A Steward's Guide of proven tips to make your Library a vital part of your community.
- A subscription to our regular e-newsletter with inspiring stories, ideas, and special deals.
- Access to brand new, deeply discounted books through First Book for stewards in low-income areas. In addition, you will get special book offers from publishers via our e-newsletter.
- A “How Does this Library Work?” flier for your Library.
If you are considering ordering ten or more signs, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ready to register? Click on each of the charter sign options below to get more details. Then, add the charter sign of your choice to your shopping cart and purchase it, and you've successfully registered!