Two Story Shed Unfinished Kit Little Free Library
Little Library kits provide all the necessary materials and serve as a great activity for families or groups who want the experience of building their own Little Library! With an adjustable shelf for extra book storage, the Two Story Shed is one of our most popular book-sharing boxes. Assembly required.
Charter Sign Details:
All libraries come with a complimentary standard charter sign! ($39 value.) Charter signs have your library's unique charter number and it's your key to registering your library on the Little Free Library world map. Libraries are handcrafted by and shipped directly from Amish vendors, while charter signs are shipped separately to keep your unique charter number well documented. Choose your sign with the drop-down menu above.
Special offer: Save $30 when you customize your charter sign! You can also customize your charter sign for only $49.95! ($79.95 value.) This is a perfect way to honor a loved one, share a favorite quote, or display your family’s name. To customize your sign, select a "custom" option in the drop-down menu above, amount of lines required, and type in your desired text above! A mockup of your sign will be created at the top of the screen.
Two Story Kit Details:
- Library ships within 7-10 business days
- Standard charter signs ship within 1-2 business days and custom charter signs ship within 5-7 business days
- Cheaper shipping compared to assembled Little Libraries due to smaller shipping dimensions
- Weighs 28 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 17" wide x 22.5" tall x 14.5" deep
- Interior dimensions: 14.5" wide x 21" tall x 12" deep
- Roof overhangs 1" on all sides
- Made from pine, plywood and a metal roof for extra water protection
- Instructions and hardware included
- View our Returns Policy.
You will receive two tracking emails, one for the library and one for the charter sign, about two business days after your order:
- The first, from UPS, will be the tracking number for your charter sign.
- The second, from firstname.lastname@example.org, will be the UPS tracking number for your library.