Little Free Library
Building your own Little Free Library has never been easier. Our popular two-story design, perfect for books of all shapes and sizes, is now available as a kit! With easy-to-follow instructions, pre-cut pieces, hardware, and Plexiglas included, the Two-Story Kit is ideal for families, Scouts, schools, and clubs. Schedule a “Build Day,” and get everybody involved in assembling, painting, and embellishing this beloved book exchange.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled pieces
- Screws, nails, and hardware
- Registration with your unique charter number on an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($42 value)
- “Little Free Library Original” medallion
- Steward's packet with details on setting up and maintaining your Library
- Assembly required
- Finished Library exterior dimensions: 21" wide x 23.5" tall x 19" deep
- Made from plywood and pine
- Features metal roof
- Applying primer, paint, or stain is recommended before outdoor placement
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- Ships within 3-6 weeks of purchase date. View our Returns Policy.
If you are considering purchasing four or more Libraries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Your purchase supports our mission and keeps Libraries spreading around the world.