Little Free Library
Two Story KIT
Building your own Little Free Library has never been easier. Our popular two-story design, perfect for books of all shapes and sizes, is now available as a kit! With easy-to-follow instructions, pre-cut pieces, hardware, and Plexiglas included, the Two-Story Kit is ideal for families, Scouts, schools, and clubs. Schedule a “Build Day,” and get everybody involved in assembling, painting, and embellishing this beloved book exchange.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled pieces
- Screws, nails, and hardware
- Registration with your unique charter number on an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($42 value)
- “Little Free Library Original” medallion
- Steward's packet with details on setting up and maintaining your Library
- Assembly required
- Finished Library exterior dimensions: 21" wide x 23.5" tall x 19" deep
- Made from plywood and pine
- Features metal roof
- Applying primer, paint, or stain is recommended before outdoor placement
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- Library ships from our warehouse within ten business days of purchase date. Orders received after 7 p.m. CT will roll over into the next business day. If purchasing by check or purchase order, Library(ies) will ship within seven business days of receiving payment. View our Returns Policy.
If you are considering purchasing four or more Libraries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Your purchase supports our mission and keeps Libraries spreading around the world.