Order Cancellation/Order Change Policy
If you need to cancel or change your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 11 a.m. Central time on the next business day following your purchase. (For example, if you place an order on Monday at 1pm, please contact us before 11 a.m. Central time on Tuesday.)
If you notify us after that time, the order will be handled as a return and you may be responsible for shipping charges.
We offer returns for most items within 90 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund of the product price if it is in original condition and original product packaging. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable.
Exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Custom products, like personalized charter signs and tribute plaques, and items such as mugs, apparel, book bundles, and prints are final sale and non-refundable.
- If your item arrives defective or damaged in shipping, we will cover return shipping costs and/or work with you to find the best solution.
- In some cases, we may be able to replace damaged parts, at no charge to you, or issue a refund.
- Damages in shipping must be reported to Little Free Library within 30 days of receipt.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and information about the product you wish to return. If your item was defective, please include photos of the issue(s).
- Pack the items in the original packaging - if possible.
- We will ask you to send the items to the return address on the label via your preferred shipping provider and include your order # in the “attention to” line.
- As soon as we confirm that your item has been returned to us in the original condition we will refund the original payment method and send you a confirmation email.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.