Mini Shed Little Free Library
The Mini Shed is our most popular library! With no interior shelf, this small but mighty book-sharing box has no trouble fitting books of most sizes. This library arrives unfinished and ready for you to paint or stain before outdoor installation.
Adding this Mini Shed to an existing Little Free Library and don't need a charter sign? Click here to purchase the Mini Shed Library Add-on! The Mini Shed Add-on comes with a mounting piece on the side so it can be easily attached to a 4x4 below your existing library.
Charter Sign Details:
All libraries come with a complimentary standard charter sign! ($39 value.) Charter signs have your library's unique charter number and it's your key to registering your library on the Little Free Library world map. Libraries are handcrafted by and shipped directly from Amish vendors, while charter signs are shipped separately to keep your unique charter number well documented. Choose your sign with the drop-down menu above.
Special offer: Save $30 when you customize your charter sign! You can also customize your charter sign for only $49.95! ($79.95 value.) This is a perfect way to honor a loved one, share a favorite quote, or display your family’s name. To customize your sign, select a "custom" option in the drop-down menu above, amount of lines required, and type in your desired text above! A mockup of your sign will be created at the top of the screen.
Mini Shed Details:
- Library ships within 7-10 business days
- Standard charter signs ship within 1-2 business days and custom charter signs ship within 5-7 business days
- Weighs 20 lbs
- Library box exterior dimensions: 12.75″ wide x 16″ tall x 15″ deep (Roof is 15" wide with overhang)
- Library box interior dimensions: Approximately 11.5" wide x 14" tall x 9" deep
- View our Returns Policy.
You will receive two tracking emails, one for the library and one for the charter sign, about two business days after your order:
- The first, from UPS, will be the tracking number for your charter sign.
- The second, from email@example.com, will be the UPS tracking number for your library.