Book Exchange Box
- Unique charter number
- Option to add your Library to the world map, which will help people find and visit your Library
- Access to a private Facebook group for registered stewards, where you can swap stories and connect with other stewards
- Steward's Guide of proven tips to make your Library a vital part of your community
- Subscription to our regular e-newsletter with inspiring stories, ideas, and special deals
- Access to brand new, deeply discounted books through First Book for stewards in low-income areas; plus special book offers from publishers via our e-newsletter
- “How Does this Library Work?” flier for your Library
- Mini Shed can be used as an individual book-sharing box or can also complement an existing one.
- Unfinished model gives stewards the freedom to customize their Little Free Library.
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Weighs 20 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 15″ wide x 16″ tall x 15″ deep
- Interior dimensions: Approximately 11.5" wide x 14" tall x 9" deep
- Due to its small size, this product is not compatible with our Library post with topper options
- Included with your purchase: Registration and an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($39 value); "Little Free Library Original" medallion; steward's packet with details to help you set up and maintain your Library
- View our Returns Policy.
*NOTE: The Mini Shed is approximately 6" smaller all around then the One Story Unfinished Shed Library.
Your purchase supports our mission and keeps Libraries spreading around the world.