Composite Library Post and Topper Black
Introducing our first "Easy Care" post! It's eco-friendly, durable, and the perfect way to install one of our composite little libraries! Pictured with this post is our Composite Two Story Red Little Library.)
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN) is dedicated to fighting the world's toughest cancer through research, clinical initiatives, patient services and advocacy. When you add a PanCAN Support Sign to your post for $20, $15 will be donated to PanCAN. ($29.95 value, sign ships separately). Read more about Little Free Library and PanCAN's partnership here!
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- Mounting post
- Post topper
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Post: 4" x 4" x 60" tall
- Topper: 15" wide x 5" tall
- Material is eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment. (Square #2 bit not included.)
- PanCAN Support Sign is 3.5" wide x 4.75" tall
- View our Returns Policy.