Tobacco Lath Trim
Our 100-year-old wooden laths were once used by American farmers in their tobacco barns. The beautifully weathered strips add a rustic charm to book exchanges; use them for siding, latticework, or trim—as shown on our Blue Tobacco Barn—to enhance both the look and durability of your Little Free Library.
- 20 pieces per package
- 22" lengths; widths vary from 1"-1.25"
- Assorted reclaimed wood (oak, fir, walnut, maple, pine, etc.) from 100-year-old tobacco barns
- Wood is sanded/planed on one side and rough on the other
- Any existing stain reflects the color of the tobacco barn where the laths originated
- Applying fresh stain is recommended before outdoor placement
- Ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase date. View our Returns Policy.