Book Exchange Box
Rustic Book Shed
A variation on our popular Amish Two-Story Library, the Rustic Book Shed is hand-hewn from rough-cut pine by skilled Amish craftsmen in Wisconsin. A second shelf allows books of all shapes and sizes (especially large children's books) to fit comfortably inside. The sturdy construction of this rustic beauty will keep your books safe and dry for years to come!
- Registration with your unique charter number on an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($42 value)
- “Little Free Library Original” medallion
- Steward's packet with details on setting up and maintaining your Library
- Exterior dimensions: 18" wide x 24.5" tall x 17" deep
- Made from rough-cut pine and plywood
- Arrives pre-built and ready to install
- Pre-painted and weather-resistant; no additional painting or staining required
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- Ships within 3-6 weeks of purchase date. View our Returns Policy.
If you are considering purchasing four or more Libraries, please contact us at email@example.com.