Recipe and Seed Swap Box
NEW! The Recipe and Seed Swap Box makes it convenient for your patrons to exchange seeds during planting season and recipes during the rest of the year. The box fits our Libraries, and—when seasons change—it’s easy to flip around to highlight the new offerings.
- 1 laminated instruction card
- 1 pack of 100 multi-color index cards
- 7 starter cards with favorite recipes from Little Free Library staff
- 5.75" wide x 3.25" tall x 9" deep
- Made from reclaimed tobacco lath and pine, with brass knob
- No additional staining required
- Please allow up to 2 - 3 weeks for order processing in addition to shipping time when planning your order. View our Returns Policy.