Book Exchange Box
KIT for Amish Shed
Special Offer! A set of new books with a minimum retail value of $100 is included with your Library purchase! While supplies last.
You can make your own Library at an affordable price! With easy-to-follow instructions, pre-cut pieces, hardware, and Plexiglas included, this kit is ideal for families, Scouts, schools, clubs, and organizations. Schedule a “Build Day,” and get everybody involved in assembling, staining, painting, and embellishing this beloved book exchange.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled pieces
- Screws, nails, and hardware
- Registration with your unique charter number on an official charter sign in silver aluminum ($42 value)
- “Little Free Library Original” medallion
- Steward's packet with details on setting up and maintaining your Library
- Assembly required
- Finished Library exterior dimensions: 21" wide x 23" tall x 19" deep
- Made from plywood and pine
- Features asphalt roof with metal trim
- Applying primer, paint, or stain is recommended before outdoor placement
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- Library ships from our warehouse within ten business days of purchase date. Orders received after 7 p.m. CT will roll over into the next business day. If purchasing by check or purchase order, Library(ies) will ship within ten business days of receiving payment. View our Returns Policy.
If you are considering purchasing four or more Libraries, please contact us at email@example.com.