Book Exchange Box
First Library (Limited Edition Replica)
The very first Little Free Library was created by Todd H. Bol in honor of his mother, who was a teacher and lifelong reader. This wonderfully simple idea started small, but went on to inspire thousands of Little Free Library book exchanges around the world!
For a limited time, you can purchase a replica of the historic red-and-white schoolhouse Library, signed by Todd H. Bol himself. Featuring sturdy Amish craftsmanship and a 7-inch bell tower, this iconic book exchange is a celebration of the Little Free Library legacy.
- Registration with your unique charter number on an official charter sign in white stain wood ($42 value)
- Commemorative plaque signed by Little Free Library founder Todd H. Bol
- Steward's packet with details on setting up and maintaining your Library
- Exterior dimensions: 21" wide x 24" tall x 16" deep
- Made from plywood and pine
- Arrives pre-built and ready to install
- Pre-painted and weather-resistant; no additional painting or staining required
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- Please allow up to 3 - 6 weeks for order processing in addition to shipping time when planning your order. View our Returns Policy.